[Openstack] OpenStack Finland meetup in Tampere, Oct. 30th

Ilkka Tengvall ilkka.tengvall at cybercom.com
Fri Sep 27 16:43:53 UTC 2013

Hello fellow stackers, I'm glad to invite you to the first local Finnish
live meetup at October the 30th in Tampere!

I wish we get good attendance so we can begin to build stronger local
community, which could be beginning of a regular series of such meetups.
It seems there is plenty of us open stackers here, it's time to get
together and get to know each others, learn and share the word and
experience. So if you are a user, developer or just curious, welcome to
sign up, there is more info on the registration web page:

https://openstackfi301013.eventbrite.com/

The program will likely change a bit, but the drinks and snacks are
guaranteed :)

BR,

--

Ilkka Tengvall