[Openstack] [openstack-dev] Does quantum work with vmware esxi ?

Otávio Augusto otavio.augusto at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 13:36:54 UTC 2013

I think so. One plugin at a time.

/O
Otavio Augusto

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher
a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects."
Robert A. Heinlein