[Openstack] User Survey / Reminder

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Wed Sep 25 19:48:38 UTC 2013

I have a question on this:

I logged in to take the user survey, and it still had all of my answers from the last user survey filled in. If this is intentional, it's very strange behavior. I don't feel that I should be overwriting my previous answers. That feels oddly invalidating. It also encourages bad behavior by simply "carrying forward" the same sentiments instead of considering what you want to say anew.

If it's a bug, then consider this my bug report...

Thanks!

    - Gabriel