[Openstack] problem in understanding interaction between swift proxy and other servers through swift source code

pragya jain prag_2648 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 24 12:07:54 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am studying swift source code.

My problem is:
1) What are the roles of class AccountController defined in swift / proxy / controllers / account.py and class AccountController defined in swift / account / server.py
2) How these two classes differ from each other and
3) How these two class interact with each other i.e.
According to my understanding, when a user make a request, __call__() function defined in Application class in swift / proxy /server.py is executed, which ,in turn, calls handle_request() function which sends the control to the swift / proxy / controllers

Now, I can't understand through which function call will the control go to account server

Please help me in this regard