[Openstack] Translation Push - get the dashboard in your language by Sep 24

Tom Verdaat tom at server.biz
Mon Sep 23 15:43:40 UTC 2013

Hi Tom,

Since your call for action I've put in a lot of effort translating to
*Dutch (nl_nl).
* Unfortunately with a total of 1785 strings just for Horizon it's turning
out to be a hell of a job!

I've completed 52% of "OpenStack Dashboard Translations" and 100% of all
other Horizon components. Will try to complete some more but I'm afraid I
won't get around to all 795 remaining strings.

A few questions:

   1. How can we do reviewing? Seems like I'm the only active contributor
   to this language at the moment.
   2. Will translations be included per listed translation file, or only if
   all horizon components are completed? (e.g. partial or all-or-nothing)
   3. Will you please consider including a translation that's less than
   100% complete? I'm convinced 99% of Dutch users will use English if no
   Dutch version is available so a Dutch version supplemented with some
   English might be better than no Dutch version at all! If not, will
   additional translations be added to Havana update releases if completed
   after this deadline?

Thanks,

Tom