[Openstack] Notification Usage in OpenStack ... a report card

Fei Long Wang flwang at cn.ibm.com
Thu Sep 19 01:40:14 UTC 2013

Hi Sandy,

Thanks for the clear explanation. Another question, you mentioned that "One
project recently ran into this problem when they were generating non-dict
payloads on exceptions. ", would you mind telling me more about the
problem? Since Glance is reviewing a similar patch. Thanks. I guess another
project is consuming the malformed notification and got a failure, is it?

Thanks & Best regards,
Fei Long Wang (王飞龙)
Tech Lead of Nitrogen (SME team)
Cloud Solutions and OpenStack Development
Tel: 8610-82450513 | T/L: 905-0513
Email: flwang at cn.ibm.com
China Systems & Technology Laboratory in Beijing