[Openstack] Launch a VM instance with an attached cd-rom?

Nicolae Paladi n.paladi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 12:29:16 UTC 2013

Hi,

thanks for the replies; I needed to add a cdrom with software to a windows
instance to make it available to a third party for installation and
configuration.
Just for the record, I did it simply by:

virsh attach-disk  <libvirt domain id/instance id> <path to the image>.iso
 hdd --type cdrom

Thanks!
/Nicolae