[Openstack] Object versioning not working

Raghavendra Rangrej rrrangrej at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 09:16:35 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the clarification.

May be a different thread but I have issue generating tokens.
I am using RDO all in one openstack with swift installed (with authtoken).
The reason I tried swift CLI was I am not getting how to generate the auth token to give it in curl commands.
With web search, whatever token I generate, I am getting unauthorized when I run command like below you gave.

Any webpage, discussions or document explaining generating swift token and using  it in curl can be helpful as it has blocked my work.
Current set of openstack documents lack examples for using authtoken.

Thanks
Raghavendra