[Openstack] Attaching FloatingIP to VM

Rahul Sharma rahulsharmaait at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 19:25:32 UTC 2013

Hi Guilherme,

I am not sure but I have a wild guess that you might have created the port
using admin user and allocated floating-ip using demo user.  If you are
using CLI, then what are the parameters you have sourced using
openrc/localrc? Have you sourced the correct tenant's credentials i.e. of
admin's or of demo's? Sometimes, we make mistakes in sourcing different
tenant's credentials, hence making the guess.

-Regards
Rahul