[Openstack] Need to change Network node

Jitendra Kumar Bhaskar jitendra.b at pramati.com
Mon Sep 16 15:13:47 UTC 2013

My network node crashed. Installed new network node and replaced but VM's
are unable to boot. We have more than 10 VM's. How can I make it run.

At boot time of instance logs :

no results found for mode=local. up 1.46. searched: nocloud configdrive ec2
Starting network...
udhcpc (v1.20.1) started
Sending discover...
Sending discover...