[Openstack] Call for participation and conferences : Capitole du libre (23rd/24th November Toulouse, France)

Christophe Sauthier christophe.sauthier at objectif-libre.com
Sun Sep 15 15:34:04 UTC 2013

An conference called "Capitole du Libre"
(http://2013.capitoledulibre.org/) is happening on the 23rd and 24th of
November in Toulouse, France, and will host a dedicated track for
OpenStack.

During "Capitole du Libre" we try to address many goals : to promote
some (open) technologies, but also allow some communities to
meet/gather. It is mainly in the latter aspect that I writing this email
since at Capitole du Libre, there'll be a dedicated track for Openstack.
It is clearly a chance for the Openstack France community to gather,
which is a good thing since we are working hard to organize ourselves.
But it will be a great chance for us to host some other Openstackers...

This track will separated in 2 parts :
     - conferences on saturday
     - workshops on the sunday.

This email is mainly a call for conferences and workshops. Ideally we
would be able to cover many aspect (technicals or not) around OpenStack.
So far we have decided or not to have a french only event : it means
that if you want to submit some talks in English you can, and regarding
the number we'll be able to have we can have a track in English... The
deadline for submitting is Septembre 29th...

Finally, I'd like to add that Toulouse is a really really nice city,
with a very nice weather (well we always can be unlucky...) so spending
at least the weekend there is quite nice :)

Thanks for your feedback and participation ! Feels free to contact me
if you want any other information, or if you want to sponsor the event
;)

Cheers,

        Christophe