[Openstack] openstack meta-data

Francesco Ceccarelli ceccarel at fnal.gov
Sat Sep 14 18:39:53 UTC 2013

Hello,
thanks for the help! I hadn't seen the command in the documentation,
this can be helpful.
BTW my problem is to update metadata every time a machine is launched.
For example let's talk about the hostname. Every time I launch a
machine, I would like to have well-configured metadata, with the
parameter public-hostname already set to a customized value. I don't
want the instance name as public-hostname.

I hope I was clear and thanks again for the help,
Francesco