[Openstack] An Android app for managing an Openstack cloud

Rerngvit Yanggratoke rerngvit at n3infinity.com
Sat Sep 14 16:23:37 UTC 2013

Hello All,
     We are working on a native Android app for managing an Openstack cloud
and looking for alpha/beta testers. The app currently offers features
listed below. If you would like to try such an app, have a running
Openstack installation, and an Android phone (v.4.0+) at your disposal,
please join the Google group via this link (
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/stackmobile). We will distribute
the binary through Google Play for people in the group soon. We are welcome
any feedbacks, comments, and suggestions.

1. Managing multiple accounts

2. Instance management - launch, view info, suspend, see console logs, ...

3. Volume management - create new volume, attach volume, ...

4. Instance/Volume Snapshot management

5. Security group management
6. Monthly usage report

Sincerely,