[Openstack] Need to change Network node

Eugene Nikanorov enikanorov at mirantis.com
Thu Sep 12 07:16:06 UTC 2013

Hi,

How about moving L3 & dhcp agents as well as other networking services to
other node?
Multiple nodes having L3 and dhcp agents are supported since Grizzly. So
you don't need to have dedicated network node for these agents.
You'll probably need to recreate (or reschedule) routers if you have any,
but it seems like your VMs should continue working and have connectivity
(within tenant private network)

Thanks,
Eugene.