[Openstack] Root disks with Ceph

Mitch Anderson mitch at metauser.net
Wed Sep 11 19:39:08 UTC 2013

Greg,

I believe what you're referring to is talked about on this blog entry:
http://www.sebastien-han.fr/blog/2013/06/24/what-i-think-about-cephfs-in-openstack/

With a corresponding blueprint/code fix for havana?
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/bring-rbd-support-libvirt-images-type

Looked all this up a month or so ago... as I would personally also like to
use Ceph for both ephemeral, cinder and Object storage.

- Mitch