[Openstack] [TROVE] database instance creation

Giuseppe Galeota giuseppegaleota at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 14:59:54 UTC 2013

Dear all,
reading the TROVE's
Doc<http://docs.openstack.org/developer/trove/dev/design.html>
 I see that "The trove-taskmanager service does the heavy lifting as far as
provisioning instances, managing the lifecycle of instances, and performing
operations on the *Database instance*".

So, once an instance was created, how does an application deployed in the
cloud platform (IaaS or PaaS level) perform CRUD operation on that database
instance? Maybe, does the trove-taskmanager release an endpoint on which
create a DBMS connection?

Giuseppe