[Openstack] instance creation is failing

Dheerendra dheerendra.madhusudhana at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 16:47:47 UTC 2013

Hi Rajeev

Can you look at /var/log/nova/nova-api.log and nova-scheduler.log ? Is it
multi node installation ? Better you can put nova component in debug log
mode by modifying the nova.conf file. It is too much verbose log but it
helps.

How did you run keystone ? service keystone restart ? What  is error log in
/var/log/keystone/keystone.log ?

-Dheerendra