[Openstack] [neutron] attach network to multiple tenants without being "shared" / or ec2 solution?

Sebastian Porombka porombka at uni-paderborn.de
Tue Oct 29 14:40:47 UTC 2013

Hi!

I'm sorry for reposting this mail in this list, but I hope i'm here at the
correct list to get helped.

I have at our on-premise installation of (grizzly-) openstack multiple
"shared" networks which can be used from all tenants.
For example "Public External" and "Public Internal" Networks which are uses
by multiple tenatsŠ

Now I have the problem, that when I launch an instance via the ec2-interface
it gets connected to *all* shared networks.

Is there any possibility to map quantum-networks to tenants ­ so that I can
avoid the multiple shares networks in all tenants.
Or ­ can I set the network via the ec2-interface which a new instance have
to connect to?

Thanks in advance
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Porombka, M.Sc.
Zentrum für Informations- und Medientechnologien (IMT)

E-Mail: porombka at uni-paderborn.de
Tel.: 05251/60-5999
Fax: 05251/60-48-5999
Raum: N5.314