[Openstack] [Swift] Upgrading from 1.9.1 to 1.10.0

Dheerendra dheerendra.madhusudhana at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 08:11:17 UTC 2013

Hi Shrinand

I'm assuming that you are interested to install the Havana release on your
box. You are directly downloading the packages and trying to setup. This
may fail. We need to setup cloud archive to havana before setting up this.

Instructions in the following link may help you to setup havana
cloud-archive then upgrade your swift to havana.
http://docs.openstack.org/havana/install-guide/install/apt/content/basics-packages.html

-Dheerendra