[Openstack] Havana Neutron LBaaS looks for a 'quantum' section in /etc/neutron/api-paste.ini.

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 05:05:22 UTC 2013

Cool! LBaaS installed! Need a stress test now...   =)

My Havana neutron.conf have now:

---
service_plugins = neutron.services.firewall.fwaas_plugin.FirewallPlugin,*
neutron.services.loadbalancer.plugin.LoadBalancerPlugin*
---

Seems to be running fine... I'll test LBaaS more this week.

Cheers!
Thiago