[Openstack] [horizon] Weird behaviour of 'user_home' and 'default_dashboard" paramenters in HORIZON_CONFIG

Timur Sufiev tsufiev at mirantis.com
Mon Oct 28 16:00:59 UTC 2013

Hello, David

Thanks for your quick response. Changing the default behaviour of Horizon
is fine :), yet it is still unclear to me how do I force Horizon to call my
custom function provided via 'user_home' config parameter. It isn't called
right now ('get_user_home' function from
/usr/share/openstack-dashboard/openstack_dashboard/views.py is called
despite I have specified HORIZON_CONFIG['user_home'] =
'muranodashboard.views.get_user_home').

--
Timur Sufiev