[Openstack] [Nova]How to setup shared storage for live migration based on IPSAN device?

Ray Sun xiaoquqi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 15:35:10 UTC 2013

Daniel,
Thanks for you response. But I am still confusing about use a iscsi device,
if I want to use it as shared storage, first I need to attach to a node as
a block storage, then I mount it to other compute nodes using NFS. The
problem is that this will make a big lost on performance. Currently nova
already support to create a new VM on ceph RBD, but why we can not create
it on a block storage?

Thanks.

ÔÚ 2013Äê10ÔÂ28ÈÕÐÇÆÚÒ»£¬Speichert,Daniel дµÀ£º

--
Best Regards
-- Ray