[Openstack] ISO Instance Booting Issue -ESXi 5.1

M.Qasim Arham qarham at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 16:37:06 UTC 2013

Hi Team,

I am running Grizzly and Havana version both on ESXi setup and when tried
to create an instance using "ISO" instance created without issue but
getting following error of "No Disks Found" and installation using ISO
failed. Any idea why Disk is not visible using ISO and if there is any
changes required on ESXi side or any specific parameter changes to make
disk available while creating instance. The same issue while using Ubuntu
as well.

I have tried both Centos and Ubuntu and both complains about "No Usable
Disk have been found". Here are the screenshots, please let me know if I am
missing anything or how I can fix the issue?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Qasim

[image: Inline image 2]
[image: Inline image 1]