[Openstack] Directional network performance issues with Neutron + OpenvSwitch

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 18:44:36 UTC 2013

Okay, cool!

tap** removed, neutron-ovs-cleanup ok, bridges empty, all nodes rebooted.

BUT, still poor performance when reaching "External" network from within a
Instance (plus SSH lags)...     [?]

I'll install a new Network Node, in another hardware, to test it more...
Weird thing is, my Grizzly Network Node works perfectly on this very same
hardware (same OpenStack Network topology, of course)...

Hardware of my current "net-node-1":

* Grizzly - Okay
* Havana - Fails...   ;-(

Best,