[Openstack] Migrate instances/tenants between clouds

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Oct 25 17:18:45 UTC 2013

Hi alex,

I know that different situations calls for different measures and I
understand the reason.

Y! is moving from nova-network to quantum (in-place) so I know its
possible, but yes it requires pretty deep understanding of nova, quantum,
packaging...

Of course not everyone has the resources or expertise to do this; which to
me is the void the community should be filling with tutorials,
instructions...

So I feel your pain! :)