[Openstack] Doc or Link for enabling Active Directory authentication for login information in Havana

ankush grover ankushcentos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 11:19:14 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I have setup Openstack Havana release through Redhat RDO utility. Openstack
is working fine but I am not able to configure Active Directory
authentication for login information only in Openstack. In Havana Release
Notes it is mentioned. I am looking forward to do the same in Openstack
Havana release but I am not able to find any doc or link for the same.

you can now tie login information to your corporate LDAP (or Active
Directory) server, while having role and group management handled on the
OpenStack SQL server.

Can someone share the link or doc for doing the same? Do let me know if you
need any further information.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush