[Openstack] Migrate instances/tenants between clouds

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Oct 24 22:57:54 UTC 2013

Completely agree, and I think there are many people that know its an
issue, which is positive news.

There are always people who 'pave' over there clouds instead, which to me
is not positive news;

In fact I think such activities are detrimental to the whole community
(your opinion may vary).

To me this is why openstack **must** provide a reference cloud and do as
many of these rigorous activities "checking" automatically.

-Josh