[Openstack] OpenStack Milestone PPA for Ubuntu 12.04?

Jonathan Proulx jon at jonproulx.com
Wed Oct 23 18:47:33 UTC 2013

the repositories you seek can be found at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/CloudArchive

you may also want to look at the OpenStack ubuntu install guide at
http://docs.openstack.org/havana/install-guide/install/apt/content/

I'm currently running Grizzly on 12.04, but for new install you should
go with the new release Havana

-Jon