[Openstack] 答复: cleaning up orphans

James jameszee13 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 16:40:21 UTC 2013

Thanks for pointing me to this bug.

While the bug discussed the issue moving forward, I didn't see
anything that gave any suggestions on how to fix exiting orphan(ed)
instances, networks, etc. I would hate to re-invent the wheel -- I'm
sure someone has whipped up a script to find orphaned objects via
either MySQL or some other method?

Any help / ideas would be VERY greatly appreciated!

Thanks!