[Openstack] Apache Ambari and OpenStack Horizon

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Tue Oct 22 13:17:34 UTC 2013

Hi dmitry

Just contact teradata guy

This can like a hadoop.management console, and hortonwork also have hmc,
cloudera have cloudera manager.

I will learn how put this ambari in horizon.

I tought hadoop.need ambari to run.in openstack.

Still sound strange , why hadoop.in cloud, if.they are cloud itself. I
prefer hadoop outside cloud infra, and our apps.on openstack/cloudfoundry
On Oct 22, 2013 7:11 PM, "Dmitry Mescheryakov" <dmescheryakov at mirantis.com>