[Openstack] Havana release notes in multiple languages

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Oct 22 09:47:28 UTC 2013

Ying Chun Guo wrote:
> OpenStack Havana was released last Thursday.
> The release notes describe key new features, known bugs and upgrade tips,
> which are the summary of 6-month work and can be used as the
> "advertisement".
>
> I18n team are translating Havana release notes into multiple languages.
> We have done the translation in simplified Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
> Other languages, e.g. Tradtional Chinese, Portuguese, German, Polish,
> and Hindi,
> are under processing now.
> [...]

That's great news!

Please be aware that release notes are living creatures though, and some
sections (especially the "known bugs" sections) may be updated in the
future. I'd advise to subscribe to changes to that page so that further
modifications can be translated as well.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)