[Openstack] [OpenStack Foundation] Making the Hong Kong Summit as inclusive as possible

matt matt at nycresistor.com
Tue Oct 22 01:24:11 UTC 2013

via twitter complaint :

"seriously though, people need to organize these as a bulleted summary
followed by expanded sections"

Not a bad suggestion for a format.  When I started reading it I knew what I
wanted to see more than anything was the "the park prohibits" list so to
speak.

Might be worthwhile to make that more prominent. Followed closely by the
What to do in case of emergency list.  And that what to do in an emergency
thing... might be its own page.  A lot of folks will be far from home with
the summit org being their best local point of contact.

just some suggestions.

-Matt