[Openstack] How to checkout all source code?

Jeffrey Walton noloader at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 04:10:15 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I'm looking at https://github.com/openstack.

How does one checkout all the common source code? Or do we have to
cherry pick one item at a time? For example, I would consider the
"common" sttuff to include the base installation, anything to manage
vms, and anything needed to support compute and object storage.

Some of the projects listed on Github don't look like they are
relevant to the above (but I might be missing obvious functionality).
Is there a way to determine what precisely is needed? Or do I need to
turn to a package manager?

Jeff