[Openstack] Call for help: Havana Install testing

Lucas Brasilino lrbbs at cin.ufpe.br
Fri Oct 18 13:37:03 UTC 2013

Hi Anne and All

> We've got a draft of the Havana install guide ready for testing. We have a
> matrix of testing at
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/HavanaDocTesting

Although OpenStack installation steps are often tied to a particular
distro (using its packages, repos and so), is there
any comprehensive documentation about installing and running it from
sources? I think that installing and using from sources
gives us a great 'reference' about how packaged software should be
installed, and so we can report any problem on those
distro-based guides.

Att
Lucas Brasilino
MSc Student @ Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE)