[Openstack] OpenStack Havana 2013.2 openSUSE/SUSE packages available

Dirk Müller dirk at dmllr.de
Fri Oct 18 09:15:30 UTC 2013

Hi,

the openSUSE team has been really busy in packaging the OpenStack
upstream release yesterday and today, and the last packages should be
building and published by now. We provide packages of Havana on
openSUSE 12.3, 13.1 and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP3.

The packages are currently at the 2013.2 state, but as you're used to
it, we're going to update them regularly from the havana git branch
and, if CI testing passes, will automatically push them into the
Cloud:OpenStack:Havana project, the same way like you're used to with
Grizzly and older releases.

Please head over to

https://news.opensuse.org/2013/10/17/openstack-havana-and-opensuse/

for all the details, we'll keep updating that.

Have  a log of fun,

your
openSUSE OpenStack Team