[Openstack] [Keystone] Havana RC3 available

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Oct 16 08:11:57 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

One issue was discovered in Keystone RC2 testing, preventing Heat's
usage of trusts from being usable. We decided to fix this specific issue
pre-release and published a new Havana release candidate for OpenStack
Identity ("Keystone").

You can find the RC3 tarball and a link to the fixed bug at:

https://launchpad.net/keystone/havana/havana-rc3

At this point it is very unlikely that we will release another RC for
Keystone, unless a last-minute release-critical regression is found.
This RC3 should therefore be formally included in the common OpenStack
2013.2 final release tomorrow. Please give this tarball a round of
last-minute sanity checks.

Alternatively, you can grab the code at:
https://github.com/openstack/keystone/tree/milestone-proposed

If you find a regression that could be considered release-critical,
please file it at https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+filebug and tag
it *havana-rc-potential* to bring it to the release crew's attention.

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)