[Openstack] how to submit the code for openstack-icehouse release

Jay S Bryant jsbryant at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 15 20:47:45 UTC 2013

Tom,

Thanks for the excellent response.

Dinakar,

In addition to the information Tom has shared:  If you need assistance you
can look for help in the #openstack-cinder channel on irc.freenode.net.
Also, I would recommend sitting in on the Weekly Cinder meeting that
happens in #openstack-meeting at noon Eastern US time each Wednesday.

I was able to get started on the project by going through
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cinder .  There is a lot of good
information there.  Note, that there is now a minimum set of functionality
that is required to be a Cinder Driver.  Please review that information as
well.

We look forward to seeing your code!

Jay S. Bryant
Linux Developer -
    OpenStack Enterprise Edition

Department 7YLA, Building 015-2, Office E125, Rochester, MN
Telephone: (507) 253-4270, FAX (507) 253-6410
TIE Line: 553-4270
E-Mail:  jsbryant at us.ibm.com
 All the world's a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed.
                   -- Sean O'Casey