[Openstack] Call for help: Havana Install testing

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 20:41:47 UTC 2013

Cool!

I just did: "neutron agent-delete b73d6072-030f-45c7-8faf-408e82ad10cd" and
that error disappeared (MultipleAgentFoundByTypeHost).

The only remaining problem is related DHCP agent, look:

/var/log/neutron/dhcp-agent.log

---
ERROR neutron.common.legacy [-] Skipping unknown group key: firewall_driver
---

Can we do something about it?

Cheers!
Thiago