[Openstack] Call for help: Havana Install testing

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 20:19:16 UTC 2013

Hi Anne,

No, I have only 1 machine named "openstack-1", also, my previous test, my
controller node was named "havana-10"... Same error... Every time I change
something, I start from scratch over and over, with new 'hostnames', to
avoid conflicts...

If fact, I have only 1 machine, because I'm still trying to install the
"Controller Node", so, I did not finish my Havana cloud, mostly because I'm
seeing this error in the controller, so, I did not proceed with Compute
Nodes and etc...

Anyway, I'll try again tonight to try to figure it out.

Also, I'm seeing more people here on our list, hitting this problem too...

Thank you!
Thiago