[Openstack] OpenStack Core Online Forum, Oct 16 13:30 UTC #openstack-meeting-alt

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Mon Oct 14 20:18:18 UTC 2013

On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 1:46 PM,  <Rob_Hirschfeld at dell.com> wrote:
> I’d love some suggestions (in UTC) that people think would work best.  AM?
> PM?
>
> My thought is to target 0200 UTC to catch morning without having to go too
> late for US.  Would that work?

I needed a picture to help me figure this out. One, with apologies to
timeanddate.com, is at
http://www.stillhq.com/openstack/timezones-whatiscore.png . The
circles indicate cities I am aware of meetups having happened in, the
bar indicates acceptable coverage for the first online session
(assuming that acceptable means starts after 8am local time, but not
later than 8pm local time).

So, it seems to me that a meetup time that meets these requirements is
8am in UTC +7. That's 1am UTC.

Michael

--
Rackspace Australia