[Openstack] Fwd: Need help in configuring Network in Openstack

Dhastha dhasthagheer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 04:41:50 UTC 2013

I have deployed openstack grizzly using 3 machine. One node is
Controller, One node is Network manager, One node is Compute node. All
the service are working fine.

nova-manage service list
Binary           Host                                 Zone
Status     State Updated_At
nova-consoleauth ControlNode                          internal
enabled    :-)   2013-10-14 04:27:07
nova-cert        ControlNode                          internal
enabled    :-)   2013-10-14 04:27:07
nova-conductor   ControlNode                          internal
enabled    :-)   2013-10-14 04:27:07
nova-scheduler   ControlNode                          internal
enabled    :-)   2013-10-14 04:27:07
nova-compute     Compute1                             nova
enabled    :-)   2013-10-14 04:27:14

I can create VM virtual machine gets IP and floating IP too. I added
rules to ping and ssh. But I can not ping as well as ssh. I think this
is because of routing issues. Can anyone guide me to setup up
networking.

Thanks in advance

--

Cheers,