[Openstack] OpenStack Core Online Forum, Oct 16 13:30 UTC #openstack-meeting-alt

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Fri Oct 11 15:19:39 UTC 2013

OpenStack Community,

You are invited on an online discussion about OpenStack Core<http://robhirschfeld.com/2013/08/13/openstack-core-positions/> on October 16th at UTC 13:30 (8:30 am US Central).

At the next OpenStack Foundation Board meeting<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/4Nov2013BoardMeeting>, we will be setting a timeline<http://robhirschfeld.com/2013/10/04/implement-core/> for implementing an OpenStack Core Definition process<http://robhirschfeld.com/2013/07/22/kicking-off-core/> that promotes a clear and implementation driven metric for deciding which projects should be considered "required."  This is your chance to review and influence the process!

Agenda:  90 minutes on Oct 16 at 13:30 UTC

We'll review the OpenStack Core Definition process (15 minutes) and then open up the channel for discussion using the IRC (#openstack-meeting-alt<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/IRC>) & Google Hangout on Air (link posted in IRC).  We'll also have a Join.me stream<https://join.me/806-025-695> because "seating" is limited on the Hangout (if you want to listen only use the Join.me to save seats for active participants).

The forum will be coordinated through the IRC channel for links and questions.

Can't make it?  The session will be recorded and we are actively planning an additional session that serves non-US/EU time zones.

Rob
Rob Hirschfeld
Sr. Distinguished Cloud Solution Architect
Dell | Cloud Edge, Data Center Solutions
blog robhirschfeld.com, twitter @zehicle
Please note, I am based in the CENTRAL (-6) time zone