[Openstack] Ubuntu Cloud Archive Havana Horizon still broken for Precise?

Adam Gandelman adamg at canonical.com
Fri Oct 11 00:35:44 UTC 2013

On 10/10/2013 05:39 AM, Tom Fifield wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A two month old bug with the Havana Horizon packages in the Ubuntu
> Cloud Archive is preventing any new install from starting on Precise:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/1210253
>
> Does anyone know if this is likely to be fixed soon? We're trying to
> write install documentation for release next week and this isn't
> helping :)
>

> Regards,
>

> Tom

Commented on the bug. Should be working fine at this point.  I expect
you are using an outdated 1:2013.2~b2-0ubuntu2~cloud0 package (from the
havana-updates pocket) as opposed to the more recent
1:2013.2~rc1-0ubuntu2~cloud0 package from the -proposed/-staging
pockets.  During the development cycle, its best to install from the
staging/proposed pockets to get the most recent packaging fixes.

Adam