[Openstack] [Neutron][HyperV]HyperV Networking Problem

Ray Sun xiaoquqi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 14:31:36 UTC 2013

Pilotti,
Thanks for you quick response. I double check the value in my register,
seems all the related set to 0. But I still run the power shell script.
Then I restart my window server but seems it's still not works for me.

Then I did another test, I create a new VM on Hyper-V directly, then I set
the NIC to external and set the VLAN ID to 3(The same VLAN of the VM's
host), the VM still can not get any ip address.

How about any other reason for this problem? Thanks.

Best Regards
-- Ray