[Openstack] [openstack-dev] [Trove] Poor documentation about Trove architecture and operation.

Giuseppe Galeota giuseppegaleota at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 08:52:19 UTC 2013

Hi, Michael, Hi, all,
there are news about the Trove's documentation?

I and my team (Santer Reply S.p.A.) are working on the
*PRISMA<http://www.ponrec.it/media/140119/20121005_progetto_prisma_slide_master_v04.pdf>
* project (Interoperable cloud platforms for smart-government). PRISMA is
supported by *Italian Government and European Union*, and it aims to
develop an *Open Source* cloud computing system to provide services on both
IaaS and PaaS level, in order to realize a Smart Community between
citizens, Governments and Health agencies.

For our project, we have chosen *Openstack*. Furthermore, we want a
Database as a Service in order to provide both *relational and
non-relational* database instances. So, we have joined the *Trove* project.

Therefore, we need of a detailed documentation about the *architecture and
operation *of Trove.

Best regards,

Giuseppe Galeota

*Concept Reply*