[Openstack] [Neutron] Source code structure

Nikolai de Figueiredo nikolai.defigueiredo at netronome.com
Thu Oct 10 07:52:35 UTC 2013

Hello all,

Being new to OpenStack I assume this is the best place to use as a
first point of contact. I am investigating the networking features
provided by Neutron however I can't seem to find information on how the
source code is structured.

What happens when a command line call is made to the Neutron server
that leads to the creation/modification/deletion of virtual network
elements? What resources exist that I could use to gain an
understanding of how the code works?

Or, is there a more appropriate platform for finding this kind of
guidance?

Help would be geatly appreciated.

Regards
Nikolai