[Openstack] Question

Sean Mann seanmann4000 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 22:02:37 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I am new in OpenStack and installing it on Fidora. I am using Oracle
VirtualBox as a virtual machine to run Fidora.

I run the following shell script:

cd devstack; ./stack.sh

What happens is in the middle of installation it hangs at:

nova x509-get-root-cert /home/sean/devstack/accrc/cacert.pem

I had also a report in Fodora as :

Process /usr/bin/tgtd was killed by Signal 6 (SIGABRT). I am not sure if
the 2 are relavant.

I need someone's help to be able to proceed with installation.

Thanks,

Sean Mann