[Openstack] publicurl definition in keystone

Xin Zhao xzhao at bnl.gov
Wed Oct 9 15:28:20 UTC 2013

Thanks for all the reply.

One more question though: when defining endpoint for network service,
the IP should be for the network host, not the controller host (we have
them in separate hosts, as most doc suggest).
But the network host doesn't have a single out-facing IP assigned to it,
the doc says the out-facing NIC should have a range of IPs assigned to
it from the external provider network. In this case,
how to define the publicurl for the quantum service endpoint? If the
info of endpoints is only used by the other openstack components, can I
just put the internal IP in for the publicurl ?

Thanks,
Xin