[Openstack] what is the code organization of nova?

Li Ma skywalker.nick at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 06:37:53 UTC 2013

Here's a simple workflow on how nova components are working together.

End user --> nova(Shell) --> python-nova-client --> nova-api service -->
nova-XXX services

all the nova-XXX services are started in the corresponding script files
located at
https://github.com/openstack/nova/tree/master/nova/cmd
along with the nova/nova-manage CLI interfaces.

The nova client source code is located at
https://github.com/openstack/python-novaclient

hope this will help.

btw, i also send my replies back to the mailing list.

--

Li Ma (Nick)

Architect of Stackinsider

Email: skywalker.nick at gmail.com