[Openstack] What Exactly Flavor Work?

Andalabs mahardika.gilang at andalabs.com
Wed Oct 9 05:41:19 UTC 2013

Hi tom
I used ubuntu for run kvm, and centos for vm, used centos because all our current running physical server is run with centos.
Have been used redhat but it just waste time with their repository issue.
One i notice is, size of /dev/vda is follow the size of its image. So what is the used flavor instead?

Email-an dari Kokpit